New and Existing Office Patients and MedSpa Clients
We ask that you comply with the following policies and procedures for in-person office visits:
- All patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms and specific contact risks prior to their visit. Please expect a phone call 24-48 hrs before your visit. Please let us know if you have experienced fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.
- Patients are asked to complete online check-in before their appointment. This will include on-boarding information for new patients, as well as medication and allergy updates for existing patients. We also ask that you sign all pertinent consents electronically before your visit. If you don’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment.
- In order to limit the number of people in the suite at any given time and respect proper social distancing, patients are asked to come to their appointment alone. If someone is accompanying you to the visit, they must wait in the car or our main building lobby.
- Upon arrival, patients are asked to notify the office of their arrival and remain in their car until our staff contacts them to proceed to the office.
- Patients must wear masks that cover their nose and mouth when entering the building and our suite.
- We have implemented a plan to ensure appropriate social distancing which includes limiting the number of patients in the suite and one-way patient traffic flow. Payments will be collected contact free and follow-up appointments will be made in the exam room.
- The surfaces in the common areas of our suite are continually cleaned throughout the day and our exam rooms are terminally cleaned between patients.
- Our staff will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for their own protection, as well as the protection of our patients.